Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Distagon 35mm f 2.8 in 5D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Distagon 35mm f 2.8 in 5D Reply with quote

It is the rock band, of my eldest son. It's who's of glasses, laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! What a great atmosphere. It totally looks like a credible album cover!
A tiiiny bit backfocused perhaps? But doesn't hurt much.
Out of curiosity: was/is your son, a football player?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fab shot with great composition! Agree with Orio though, looks a touch back focused as there is more detail in the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Excellent! What a great atmosphere. It totally looks like a credible album cover!
A tiiiny bit backfocused perhaps? But doesn't hurt much.
Out of curiosity: was/is your son, a football player?

It is the second from right, use a jacket and glasses. He is the composer and singer.
https://www.facebook.com/rtemporarios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 nice one, like a cover !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Fab shot with great composition! Agree with Orio though, looks a touch back focused as there is more detail in the wall.

Yeah you're right. Now I have a more precise adapter and a new split focusing screen. That makes me easier to focus.
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:

It is the second from right, use a jacket and glasses. He is the composer and singer.

Yes, I understand he's a musician, I asked if he also played football because of the shape of his legs. Usually guys with the legs shaped that way are football players. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
francotirador wrote:

Yes, I understand he's a musician, I asked if he also played football because of the shape of his legs. Usually guys with the legs shaped that way are football players. Smile

jajajaja!!
not professionally, only teenager and with your friends!
You now "oh well" de fleetwood mac???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:
Orio wrote:
francotirador wrote:

jajajaja!!

Laughing yes Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
francotirador wrote:
Orio wrote:
francotirador wrote:

jajajaja!!

Laughing yes Very Happy

They just made a version of this issue and instead of skinny legs, my son says bow legged Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing