Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Deadly Kiss
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Deadly Kiss Reply with quote

Found these guys inside a yellow flower it was pretty hard to snap these so excuse me in advance for the poor composition.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't see that every day Surprised which one won the battle? (I'm expecting one to kill the other, that's the way nature rolls)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh the bee was already dead, you can noice in the first image that its belly is kind of flat.. the spider changed positions a few times while i took pictures, this one is good because of the pose Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb focus! you forgot to tell which lens you used, your used 1:1 ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very strong direct image, congratulations.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
If i remember correctly (it was about two weeks ago) i used Mir-1V reversed about f8. but if not it could only be nikkor 28mm reversed.
but i think 28mm nikkor when reversed is alot darker and gives even more enlargement. so im pretty sure I used the Mir-1v for this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots! It looks like a crab spider with a bee? Those crab spiders are chameleon like, considering their colour....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cruel nature and indeed a strong image!