Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contarex lens to Leica M body adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Contarex lens to Leica M body adapter Reply with quote

I just bought one, from Italian maker Adriano Lolli:

It allows aperture to be set thanks to a control ring.

So soon you will see full-frame, full-focus-range digital samples from the mythical 2/50 C-rex Planar Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Can't wait it would be nice if you able to make more less same pictures than did you take on color film with genuine camera.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Laughing Laughing Can't wait it would be nice if you able to make more less same pictures than did you take on color film with genuine camera.

That sounds like a great project for the first available Sunday!
I will go out with the C_rex and the M9 and I will shoot a set of identical images, one with film the other with digital.

Unlikely it will be this Sunday unfortunately Sad as the only shipping option that was offered is slow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

That sounds like a great project for the first available Sunday!
I will go out with the C_rex and the M9 and I will shoot a set of identical images, one with film the other with digital.

Unlikely it will be this Sunday unfortunately Sad as the only shipping option that was offered is slow.

Yes, it would be nice if you can shoot on slide that would be even better , due slice scan produce better quality on computer screens.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Yes, it would be nice if you can shoot on slide that would be even better , due slice scan produce better quality on computer screens.

I have just some rolls of Provia in the fridge Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COOL!!! Thanks! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, looking forward to the results. Smile