Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BIF-ing in the back garden
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: BIF-ing in the back garden Reply with quote

Just got my new Canon 5D Mk2 and, with nothing better to do and very pleasant weather, sat in my back garden as the sun started to set and tried my trusty Tamron Twin-Tele f4.5/135mm with a spot of BIF-ing.

All shot 135mm without the TC, hand held at 800 ISO, f8 and massively cropped down, but it does rather well against the passing birdlife Smile Just a bit of fun you understand, no prizes for composition or detail Smile. PP is unsharp mask and noise reduction.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good against stress of daily life!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna 5D but can't bring myself to parting with the $$!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

casualcollector wrote:
I wanna 5D but can't bring myself to parting with the $$!!

I finally took the plunge. For me the full frame is key, to use my lenses as nature intended and I wasn't getting the resolution I wanted with the mk1. No regrets so far, just can't afford the beer to go with the BIFfing!!! SmileSmileSmile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way you also caught a plane in #5.