Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bibble 5 Final ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Bibble 5 Final ... Reply with quote

... finally released!

http://bibblelabs.com/get.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already downloaded and wating to be tried. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice interface, much better than previous versions

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Users on nikongear seem not to be that happy about it though.
I haven't indstalled it yet (registered Pro user since a few years)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus
The nikongear guys are all used to the more commonplace developer software - PS, Capture 1, nikon's own etc. My experience suggests that we are mainly reluctant to change old habits. I even know people who actually like the MS "keyboard" interface! Personally I have come to the conclusion that the latest version of B has a somewhat easier (to use, not to learn) interface, and the results of the engine changes are enormous - more natural colours, more control etc

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a serious problem with this version of 5 (which I have not understood if it's a release or prerelease): I have sort of "indexed colours" artifacts in the shadows. Like when you make a GIF with only 32 or 64 colours, just to let you understand what I mean. No, my monitor is ok: the same image seen at the same time with Lightroom and Breezebrowser looks ok. So it must be some Bibble 5 problem. I never had this problem with Bibble 4.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird Make sure you let them know and give samples. Sounds like it might be to do with the profiling - I know they were having problems right up to the end getting those right.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Patrick, here's the samples. Look at the black fur, especially at the right where the fur shines with the light:

Bibble 5 Pro:

Breezebrowser Pro:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that really is odd. Have you tried different profiles?

patrickh

Do recommend sending sample to them - they seem very responsive