Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Attila Jr. on my car
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Attila Jr. on my car Reply with quote

He's getting more comfortable with my cameras (and my stuff as well) Smile

(camera is 5DII)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful eyes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute ! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's incredibly powerful and agile at the same time. He climbs trees in a second and runs fast as the wind. Sometimes he runs and he makes a jump on a wall to use it as a "spring" to get more speed by pushing on it with the back legs. Smile This pose, that I captured, is a common one. If you imagine him big, he really moves like a panther.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
He's incredibly powerful and agile at the same time. He climbs trees in a second and runs fast as the wind. Sometimes he runs and he makes a jump on a wall to use it as a "spring" to get more speed by pushing on it with the back legs. Smile This pose, that I captured, is a common one. If you imagine him big, he really moves like a panther.

Young cats has so much energy like my bird have it I have to walk behind her all time Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the pose you caught him in

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nailed the eyes and agree, caught a nice pose, excellent shot!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb dynamic shot, not so easy to catch the right 1/1000s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio -- this a superb action..!

how could you make so accurate focus?

Exceptional picture and also the tree bunches on the background really match the cat's legs ! Smile

tf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
Orio -- this a superb action..!
how could you make so accurate focus?

Do you have a slang word for "luck" ?
Take the first letter of that word and put it in front of "factor", that was the trick! Laughing
In Italian that would be the "C factor" where C is for the slang word for "luck" which also happens to be the slang word for "ass"... Laughing

trifox wrote:
Exceptional picture and also the tree bunches on the background really match the cat's legs ! Smile
tf

Thank you! I am really happy with this picture Smile I think the bokeh looks very good. There is a sweet spot to get gorgeous bokeh in the 1.4/35 Distagon but I ill not reveal, more fun to find it yourself Smile highlights can give a hint Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very sharp focus on the face and very beautiful eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe lucky, but a really great shot and your skill had something to do with it Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captures the cat perfectly Cool nice one Orio, good to see you back again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy