Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A Little Christmas Comedy - Volna 3 Kiev 60 Delta 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: A Little Christmas Comedy - Volna 3 Kiev 60 Delta 400 Reply with quote

A fake tree went up this holiday season. This was the first year that we didn't have a freshly cut Christmas tree in our living room. My brother and I missed the pine smell that usually fills the house so we found a solution...

Taken at 2.8. Developed in D76 1:0 for 9:00mins. Scanned with v700.
~Marc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ....did you feel like taking the tree out for a spin?(take it for a drive)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better this one than cutting a real tree!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice adornment Smile

Orio wrote:
Much better this one than cutting a real tree!

At least in respect of cleaning after having had the tree indoors for a week Smile

We have made it a tradition to take the entire family to the forrest to select, cut-down and transport a suitable tree the last Sunday before Christmas. Luckily, we have had at least for 5 years freezing weather with clear, blue sky. Last year we even stumpled upon a few deers - we didn't bring those back for Christmas, eventhough we had deer-back from our forrest on New Years Eve.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now THAT was funny, moleman. redneck high-tech, in my opinion, and that IS a compliment ... Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few more from that day:

~Marc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Amazing quality! Well done!

I like the humour in the 1st! Laughing