Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

20mm lenses compared
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Looks like a good performer Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Another 20mm MF lens for Canon 5D Reply with quote

Hi all,

Here is another 20mm option for the Canon 5D Mii. These are shots from this morning with the CZ 21mm f/2.8 Distagon ZE in Canon EOS mount. I handheld these particular shots, so there is probably some motion blur. I have supplied the uncropped original, and then 100% crops of the center and upper right corner. No post processing at all except for a slight canvas rotation to line up the horizon. Pricey, yes, heavy, yes, flares a teeny bit, but performs quite well. Is the performance difference worth the money?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Another 20mm MF lens for Canon 5D Reply with quote

pdccameras wrote:
Hi all,

Here is another 20mm option for the Canon 5D Mii. These are shots from this morning with the CZ 21mm f/2.8 Distagon ZE in Canon EOS mount. I handheld these particular shots, so there is probably some motion blur. I have supplied the uncropped original, and then 100% crops of the center and upper right corner. No post processing at all except for a slight canvas rotation to line up the horizon. Pricey, yes, heavy, yes, flares a teeny bit, but performs quite well. Is the performance difference worth the money?

what stop did you use? Focus has been on the tree, isn't it? Because the center is definetly a little bit off focus.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Another 20mm MF lens for Canon 5D Reply with quote

agent_cooper wrote:
pdccameras wrote:
Hi all,

what stop did you use? Focus has been on the tree, isn't it? Because the center is definetly a little bit off focus.

Focus was definitely sloppy, I thought I was focussed at infinity. Aperture was set at f/8. Should have had enough dof to cover. I will reshoot some today.

P