Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1/5 of my total lenses collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: 1/5 of my total lenses collection Reply with quote

OK guys - got few minutes to take few snaps at my current lenses lot in VN.

I just had enough time to setup nicely for the Pentax/Takumar lenses. The remaining are all over the place as you can see in the second image Smile

1)
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7266/20110219imgp3431.jpg

2)
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1615/20110219imgp3435.jpg

Pictures are too large. Keep to 1024px max width except in Oversize Gallery please

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this' Pentax crazy fan Wink i'm Hochiminh city Very Happy
Quá shock Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb collection of Pentax glass! At one point in time I had at least as many lenses, but I rationalized it. Now I have more FA* glass and the FA Limited trio in chrome. And of course some quite special MF glass such as the 83mm f/1.9 Takumar and 58mm f/2 Takumar. Do you have some of the early Takumars too?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Superb collection of Pentax glass! At one point in time I had at least as many lenses, but I rationalized it. Now I have more FA* glass and the FA Limited trio in chrome. And of course some quite special MF glass such as the 83mm f/1.9 Takumar and 58mm f/2 Takumar. Do you have some of the early Takumars too?

I haven't started the early Takumar, yet Smile I do have quite a few Auto Takumar though. I think I have all the Auto Takumar except for the 83/f1.9. That collection is in Canada right now.[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PnR wrote:
Quá shock Shocked

You haven't seen my whole collection yet. Like the subject line says, this is only 1/5 of my whole collection.

I think I would need to stich at least 3-4 images later one to show the whole 450+ lenses collection Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then do you have the 105mm f/2.8 Auto-Takumar? Smile

I honestly doubt that my SMC Pentax-F* 250-600mm f/5.6 ED [IF] (and I really have that one!) will fit in your dry cabinet Wink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Then do you have the 105mm f/2.8 Auto-Takumar? Smile

I honestly doubt that my SMC Pentax-F* 250-600mm f/5.6 ED [IF] (and I really have that one!) will fit in your dry cabinet Wink

Yes, I do have the Auto-Takumar 105/2.8. In fact I just got it a month ago on eBay. It has the name ring missing so I got it for pretty cheap. It's the 1959 version which has the 49mm filter. I just love the Auto Takumar series, they look so cool and they are so light and compact!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, nice family pic!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice collection, but are not they in some kind of danger, close to childrens stuff?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Nice collection, but are not they in some kind of danger, close to childrens stuff?

No worries, my gear is very well protected. It was just for the picture purposes Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ducdao wrote:
PnR wrote:
Quá shock Shocked

You haven't seen my whole collection yet. Like the subject line says, this is only 1/5 of my whole collection.

I think I would need to stich at least 3-4 images later one to show the whole 450+ lenses collection Smile

I's tuned with your 1/5 collection, how I will be with 4/5 Confused Laughing
I live in 11 district, Hochiminh city Razz Can I invite you coffee Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PnR wrote:
ducdao wrote:
PnR wrote:
Quá shock Shocked

I's tuned with your 1/5 collection, how I will be with 4/5 Confused Laughing
I live in 11 district, Hochiminh city Razz Can I invite you coffee Very Happy

Haha I would love to but with all travellings for next couple weeks I really don't think I can make some times for coffee. Thanks for the offer though.