Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zoom-Rolleinar 4/80-200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Zoom-Rolleinar 4/80-200 Reply with quote

When I offered this lens in the (old) marketplace, nobody was interested. So I went out in the garden and shoot some shots with it. Now, I decided to keep it. Wink

Both pictures are shot wide open!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have shot shots with perfect IQ. Well solution to keep the lens.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to photography Carsten!
I like the rose shot.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seeing you again Carsten. Wise decision, looks like a fine lens

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them both, but the first is fave, smooth bokeh! My UC Hexanon 4/80p-200 has similar bokeh wide open. The Rolleinar is a definite
keeper! Cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, gentlemen!

Orio wrote:
Welcome back to photography Carsten!

It was nice to have some time to shoot in the afternoon. Wink

BTW, this day was a day of shooting some extraordinary lenses. A QBM-Telezoom and an old Canon FL lens adapted with a glass adapter, shots here: http://forum.mflenses.com/fd-lenses-on-eos-is-this-normal-t32479,start,30.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a creamy bokeh!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first one mate, very well done!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked one of these up a while back, having seen this thread. Mine has a fine layer of dust inside, or maybe even haze. I haven't really had a chance to use it, such is the quality of some of my other lenses, so I decided to give it a quick test and pop it on ebay.

I'm actually really impressed! Is it made by Tokina? It reminds me of the Contax Vario-Sonnar 80-200/4.