Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss help needed please
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Zeiss help needed please Reply with quote

Hi All
i can get Rollei zeiss pro tessar 80m and pro tessar 28mm
lenses are in good condition but i do not know this mount
is this medium format rollei and can it be used on eos with adapter
anybody with experience ?

picture of mount

Thanks in advance !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should also show us the barrels not just the mounts.
Like, showing people's fingerprints is a sure way of identification, but often, a picture of the face helps, too Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
unfortunately no picture of the body Shocked only portrait of the 2 beautiful faces !

Last edited by Rusty on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeiss Ikon Contaflex mount, as the name denotes? Rather not, the pic shows a different one... Could it be a cine mount? But then, being Pro-Tessars they shouldn't have aperture rings, correct?
As already said, a pic of the lens body would help.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contaflex.

And, those are additionals, not standalone lenses. You need to have the original camera with the base lens to use them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, had such lenses with a Rolleiflex for Instamatic film cassettes. Just front half of lenses, back half is part of the camera.

Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Hi, had such lenses with a Rolleiflex for Instamatic film cassettes. Just front half of lenses, back half is part of the camera.

Klaus

Thanks Klaus...I googled instamatic and found Rolleiflex s26 with the same lenses
Pity they cannot be used Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty wrote:
exaklaus wrote:

Klaus

Thanks Klaus...I googled instamatic and found Rolleiflex s26 with the same lenses
Pity they cannot be used Crying or Very sad

Any lens can be used, it might just not deliver the results it was supposed to deliver. Smile But... finding out is also part of the fun ! Very Happy