Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yet another large aperture d-mount lens Yashinon 13mm/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Yet another large aperture d-mount lens Yashinon 13mm/1.4 Reply with quote

Ttoday I tested yet another large aperture d-mount lens Yashinon 13mm/1.4. Color is not as good as the one I posted yesterday. But I like the swriling bokeh very much! Comments on its performance are welcome! Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting lens indeed. I like the bokeh of the second shot best as it's very smooth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swirly bokeh is very nice, low details , muted colors are not. I still can't make real friendship with Q.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that the contrast of the lens is very low but that can be corrected in postprocessing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
The problem is that the contrast of the lens is very low but that can be corrected in postprocessing.

+1 must have to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Interesting lens indeed. I like the bokeh of the second shot best as it's very smooth.

X2 The second shot was stopped down to approx. f2.8-f3.5.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Swirly bokeh is very nice, low details , muted colors are not. I still can't make real friendship with Q.

The reason why I love Q is that it is light, small and compatable with almost all types of lens. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

+1 must have to do.

Next time, I try some pp. Smile