Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Western Railway Station Budapest - Sony DSC P200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Western Railway Station Budapest - Sony DSC P200 Reply with quote

Last edited by Attila on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a train station Shocked Nice photo.That little camera does well!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you put the train station here in my town inside of that one you have there, it would disappear never to be seen again...Lordy that is a big one!! Oh yeah...beautifully captured too.
Oh yeah...they quit using the train station here in the early 1970's. Used as the county archives now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A truly beautiful building. I remember it very well!
Unfortunately when I was there I did not have the time to go there and photograph it Sad It is my biggest regret about that vacation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
A truly beautiful building. I remember it very well!
Unfortunately when I was there I did not have the time to go there and photograph it Sad It is my biggest regret about that vacation.

You can come anytime ! Smile Now I know best spot to capture it.

Some more info about building.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Nyugati_p%C3%A1lyaudvar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
If you put the train station here in my town inside of that one you have there, it would disappear never to be seen again...Lordy that is a big one!! Oh yeah...beautifully captured too.
Oh yeah...they quit using the train station here in the early 1970's. Used as the county archives now.

What I seen in Florida you don't have really public transport that is a big mistake in my opinion , cars are everywhere and even with many high way just not serve well people.