Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Was my Helios-40 worth...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Was my Helios-40 worth... Reply with quote

... to be saved from fungus?

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3812/helios40rekb1.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhetorical question, isn't it? Very Happy

Wonderful result, Orio. Creamy bokeh, wonderful light, thin DOF - a piece of art. I would never ever sell my Helios40 and I think you also wouldn't do this. Even if my wife asks "you have to decide between your lens and me!"... *ooops* ... Yvonne, please stay, it was a joke! Shocked

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful bokeh, pastel colours. It seems that you've missed the the focus juuuuuuust a lil bit.
Sorin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Helios-40 , one of my forever keeping lens, excellent capture.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borges wrote:
Rhetorical question, isn't it? Very Happy

Wonderful result, Orio. Creamy bokeh, wonderful light, thin DOF - a piece of art. I would never ever sell my Helios40 and I think you also wouldn't do this. Even if my wife asks "you have to decide between your lens and me!"... *ooops* ... Yvonne, please stay, it was a joke! Shocked

Michael

Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Orio: wonderful picture!

Great, now I really want one of those Helios lenses! Sad Mad Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really great Cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio,
What a terrible picture! Absolute waste of money to have it defungused Wink Just send the lens to me for proper disposal, thanks. Laughing

Yes, it's a gorgeous pic, shot wide open. Hallmark is waiting for your phone call! Very Happy

Bill