Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtländer Color-Ultron AR 1.4/55.. this bloody addiction!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard, have a look at the average prices (without the f1.2 lens) and if you want to sell one of these lenses for such a price, just let me know. Wink Laughing

Of course, I have left behind the moment of "needing" a lens a long time ago.
This is not about "needing" a certain lens, it's about "wanting" one.

Why does Orio need to have all the CZJ Fleks? There is no serious reason apart from the collector's urge to "own".

The same is true for me and my lenses, only with the difference that I mostly paid very little money for my glass (with the usual exceptions).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard and I were just kidding, Carsten. Wink
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
-

Yes, I know. We are all in the same boat, right?
Don't worry, no offence taken!

Actually, if someone owns 15 50ish lenses, he deservers to get a "leg pulled". Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Orio wrote:
-

Yes, I know. We are all in the same boat, right?
Don't worry, no offence taken!

Actually, if someone owns 15 50ish lenses, he deservers to get a "leg pulled". Wink

If I wasn't restricted by infinity focus I'd be heading that way too Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Richard, have a look at the average prices (without the f1.2 lens) and if you want to sell one of these lenses for such a price, just let me know. Wink Laughing

Of course, I have left behind the moment of "needing" a lens a long time ago.
This is not about "needing" a certain lens, it's about "wanting" one.

Why does Orio need to have all the CZJ Fleks? There is no serious reason apart from the collector's urge to "own".

The same is true for me and my lenses, only with the difference that I mostly paid very little money for my glass (with the usual exceptions).

If you're desperate to obtain a 50mm f2 AI nikkor as I've got two I could probably arrange a good price - pm me if temptation strikes Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at my list, I've got a pre-AI Nikkor-H 2.0/50, got it for € 12,- (incl. shipping). So, I think that you will not beat that price - and I do not really need "AI". Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Look at my list, I've got a pre-AI Nikkor-H 2.0/50, got it for € 12,- (incl. shipping). So, I think that you will not beat that price - and I do not really need "AI". Wink

I've not used the pre-AI version. I know the early f2's were a different physical design lacking the deepset front element and were thus less flare resistant. I don't know whether the optical design changed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some new information about the Voigtländer lens:

1:1,4/55mm
High Speed Standard Lens
(ex Zeiss Contarex Planar design 1959 - Johann Berger)
7 lenses in 5 groups
45 degree image field
270 Grams
Built: 1977-1981
Mamiya, Japan
Price: 1816: DM 250.00

Now, I can't wait to get it... (It will need a while, though, since it was sent from Switzerland.) Sad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten wrote:

They already had photographic magazine in 1816 ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
Carsten wrote:

They already had photographic magazine in 1816 ?

Laughing Laughing And they had the "Deutschmark" already! They were very ahead of the rest. Laughing

(Guess that's the list number...)