Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 Series 1 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
+1 !!

+11
Simply outstanding lens, and the lens is in VERY capable hands with the photographer. Your images,
woodrim, are off the charts! Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got lucky with this score, these usually sell for at least a hundred (£):

And although the seller had said fungus, it was really quite insignificant. But CFD mount means I am limited to my mirrorless, NX20 in this instance...

Good crisp clear light today for landscape. f11, jpg

Portrait of Bill OtC jpg- smooth bokeh. f2.5

I tried to capture this backlit daff- f8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good exhibit of this wonderful lens' capability.

And Laurence, thank you for the kind words I didn't see earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful daffodil shot!

@Woodrim: there are quite a few dead links ("direct linking denied"), could you repair those please, or remove them?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Wonderful daffodil shot!

@Woodrim: there are quite a few dead links ("direct linking denied"), could you repair those please, or remove them?

Thank you, Klaus. I have gone back and replaced the images, even if with different ones. And here is an update of more photos that I believe represent the lens well...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my copy out the other day to take portraits of a little visitor to my greenhouse. Minor boosts to brightness and contrast only. Mine is an FD mount that is (semi) permanently converted to E-mount. (Cheap chinese adapter won't come off!)

the obligatory 100% crop. I was focused on the weird little dots on his head.