Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vintage Batch for Sale/Trade (takumar, orestor, jupiter...)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Vintage Batch for Sale/Trade (takumar, orestor, jupiter...) Reply with quote

So, as time passes by some things make no sense, I am at a moment where having these lenses closed away in a photography bag for months on makes no sense whatsoever to me and I will take a 180 turn starting now.

Let me get this straight, some of these lenses I have never shoot with for lack interest or time or just because they look so mint I am afraid of scratching something on a casual attempt at shooting anything decent, which rarely happens!

With all this in mind the "for trade" part comes in because I can also consider a batch trade for a decent modern lens which I will eventually try to use more than I have these.

Lens listing is as follows and condition:

Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm /2.5 (mint with original case and hood) 120
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 50mm /1.4 (fungus on element(s), never tried to clean it but mint with original case and hood) 80
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 28mm /3.5 (mint with original case and hood) 60
Helios 44-2 58mm /2.0 (very good glass condition, body is a 7/10 ) SOLD
Pentacon 'Bokeh Monster' 135mm /2.8 (mint, zebra version) SOLD
Tamron SP 35-80mm /2.8-3.8 (with original hood and case, body is a 8/10 condition) SOLD
Meyer Grlitz Orestor 100mm /2.8 (black version) SOLD
Canon FD 100mm /4 Macro (mint) SOLD
3x Tamron SP 2x tele-converter (condition is so-so and I have 3 of these) 10 (each)
VEGA-12B 90mm /2.8 (medium format, good condition, bought for a tilt-shift experience, never got around to it) SOLD
Tamron BBAR 200mm /3.5 (mint) SOLD

All lenses are in the good old M42 mount except the ones which are obviously not.

PHOTOS HERE