Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Isolette has arrived
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: My Isolette has arrived Reply with quote

I have to buy some film soon Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great. I'm going to have to try one of these old folders. I look forward to seeing your results.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:
Looks great. I'm going to have to try one of these old folders. I look forward to seeing your results.

Will probably be a while before I can afford to buy film, take shots and develop them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful cam ! Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day I had one in my hands and felt really great. Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice, like brand new!!
Congrats, you will enjoy it for sure.

Don't wait too long to take some shots..
Mine has been sitting for a couple of month in the drawer, now has a Reala 100 roll inside...

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

Any tip on how to handle it... load the film and so on? Any special motifes thats suitable?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks very nice and handy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an Isolette, wish I would have kept it. Confused

Loading is a breeze, very intuitive and simple.

I would personally put a roll of Reala in it to start with. You'll have some exposure latitude, which will give you a chance to have more nicely exposed images for the roll. And..Reala produces great results for color.

Congratulation!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a bit like my Adox Golf 63.

These are fun to use.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Smile

Think I will order film soon.

I might ask stupid questions for a while and heres one: do you have to load the film in the dark? "Subdued light", the manual says... but then the manual is really old (found it on the internet).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Nice Smile

Think I will order film soon.

I might ask stupid questions for a while and heres one: do you have to load the film in the dark? "Subdued light", the manual says... but then the manual is really old (found it on the internet).

"Subdued light" is fine - even shading it with your body on a sunny day is good enough. If there's any light leaks or streaks on the film after taking reasonable precautions, then there's a problem with the camera.