Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Biotar 2/58mm pre-set
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: CZJ Biotar 2/58mm pre-set Reply with quote

Hi,

found this sexy lens today together with a Porst CX3 (what a combo Shocked ) in one of my repair shops I visited regulary for 15 . Production date must be 1951. Tomorrow I will take some first shots with the K-5 and this lens.

If such lenses could tell their story of the last 60 years Rolling Eyes

Wink

Last edited by Rolf on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F... f... f... fifteen? Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmmh ......

I have forgotten, the manual for the cam was also included ....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Rolf on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexyy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! That's a trashy lens, not worthy to be used by you. Please send it to me to properly get rid of it Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Congratulations! That's a trashy lens, not worthy to be used by you. Please send it to me to properly get rid of it Wink

Good idea Peter. But only together with the cam. Lens for nothing and cam let say for 150 or something like that. Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: CZJ Biotar 2/58mm pre-set Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
If such lenses could tell their story of the last 60 years Rolling Eyes

Hi Rolf, it would probably be very boring, something like "I've been stuck up in someone's attic for 55 years". Laughing

Great find - your lucky day! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats !!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked.....15....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..... jealousy..... Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: CZJ Biotar 2/58mm pre-set Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Hi,

found this sexy lens today together with a Porst CX3 (what a combo Shocked ) in one of my repair shops I visited regulary for 15 .

I just slit my writs, are you happy now? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wore a poker face as he paid for the camera lens combo.Slowly turning to leave he had a big smile plastered on his face.
Glancing over his shoulder occasionally to make sure he wasn't followed.
Cutomers turning as the door shut, listening to what sounded like a quiet gloating laugh.

Great deal Rolf. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends.

I asked whether he could reduce the price because the cam is nothing worth but he believed that the total price at 15.oo would be ok.

Ok then.

Had today not too much time so only few test shots between 2 meetings in a park on the other side of the street. Not too bad for 60 years old lens Very Happy

Pentax K-5 and CZJ Biotar 2/58mm

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found in my little lens collection a Helios 44-2 too, the clone of the Biotar 2/58mm
Here as a Zebra version, made by MMZ (Minsk Mechanical Factory) approx. 1972

Wink