Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 50/4 & D700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 50/4 & D700 Reply with quote

Here are a few pictures I took with the P6 Flektogon 50/4 and the D700 on a walk in Frankfurt.
All at @ f5.6 ISO 329

1. Garage

2. Stone-lion

3. Lift

4. Lift, crop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an interesting combination. Could you please show us a picture of the lens&cam, Thomas?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me some time. I'll do it in a few days. Actually it is not something exotic, as the adapter P6 to Nikon allows for all the P6-lenses to be mounted on a Nikon body with very good results-although one might think that a good 50mm-lense for a normal SLR-camera would be lighter and more convenient to use. But on the other hand, who is entirely rational in this group?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

madamasu wrote:
But on the other hand, who is entirely rational in this group?

Not me for sure, since i use a Biometar 80/2.8 and a Flektogon 50/4 on my K10D with an adapter Wink ... And i am very happy with the results Laughing ...

Now i just have to find a cheap Arsat to play with ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the crop from the lift is cool ..

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the promised photos of the Flek 50/4 on the Nikon D700.
The Flek has a high number and is one of those not marked MC, but judging by the bluish-reddish hue it has multi-coating. Maybe someone in the group knows more about it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a huge lens for a 50mm Shocked Shocked
Looks like a tank.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting these pics. This set looks impressive, really!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lens is one of the Flek 50s where Jena didn't put the 'MC' moniker on the trim ring but it is definitely multi-coated. You can also find Fleks with 'MC' in red and also in white.