Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Szechenyi bath - Budapest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Szechenyi bath - Budapest Reply with quote

Konica Hexanon 28mm f3.5 Panasonic G1 . stitched from 47 images

http://www.szechenyibath.com/

If need more pixel click here

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/g2data/albums/panorama/szechenyi_oldal_pano.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive panos.
The panoramaritis is coming up since tobbsman is presenting his breathtaking panos.
After stiching my last winter panorama from 33 images, I know how much work you had doing this.
... a kind of addiction coming Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly ! It's an unbelievable help for crop camera owners like me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... I also get me trapped in buying quality lenses.
The biggest trap I am in is now my aquisition of the Vario-Sonnar 100-300.
Still I do only own a crop camera.
As I do most of my shots for stock photography, they require a bigger image size ... and so I am not allowed to show them here.
But stiching really delivers high-res images.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stitching works very well with cheap lens and cheap camera combo and quality is comparable with most expensive lenses+most expensive camera combo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super panos again, Attila!

just to improve:
with long/flat architecture panos I recomand a "planar projection" of the frames. The horizontal lines of the architecture-structures make the spherical projection very obvious with your panos. Horizontals can be perfectly alignd with the sticher in some seconds.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very impressive!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
super panos again, Attila!

just to improve:
with long/flat architecture panos I recomand a "planar projection" of the frames. The horizontal lines of the architecture-structures make the spherical projection very obvious with your panos. Horizontals can be perfectly alignd with the sticher in some seconds.

Cheers
Tobias

Many thanks ! I will try next time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, and such a big building as the baths deserves a pano shot to really show it off- have you any shots of the inside? I was really impressed with it when I looked in a few years ago-just no time to use the baths Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very impressive. The 2nd one is stunning.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Nice, and such a big building as the baths deserves a pano shot to really show it off- have you any shots of the inside? I was really impressed with it when I looked in a few years ago-just no time to use the baths Very Happy

Good idea, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Szechenyi bath - Budapest Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
... stitched from 47 images

Shocked Shocked Wow! Well done, Attila.