Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weekend at the park
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Weekend at the park Reply with quote

Finally I found the chance to use the Auto Chinon 200MM F3.5 that I purchased from a forum member (Thanks to Mal1905). I took Pancolar 50mm F1.8 with me too. C&C welcomed.
1-2-3-10-11 => Chinon
Others Pancolar

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, the Chinon seems great and the Pancolar is well known, my favs are #1#2#5#10#14

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 for me Smile. I love that bokeh (ok, I'm a bokeh-addict, I admit it Laughing)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've managed to do some serious justice to the Chinon with these shots - the first one is really life-like, and I also really like number 10 Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good no.8 is really something- love it Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first cat and #8 is nice too - good colours. You have cats in the park!? Wow.

Since you asked for C&C, I'd suggest that you might want to place the animals a little bit off center - I missed parts of them Wink. And crows are tough to photograph well - I don't think I've ever managed to get a decent crow picture.

#7 Could be used to make a really nice postcard or such with the large empyty space.!

Still, beautiful first cat... mm the tongue Smile Maybe I should get a pet cat myself...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiegoV wrote:
#6 for me Smile. I love that bokeh (ok, I'm a bokeh-addict, I admit it Laughing)

+1

I just love those colors with a great bokeh lens

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series. Love the bokeh.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure #6 and #9 are wide open on Pancolar. It is a great lens with nice bokeh and highly recommended if you do not already have one.

Thanks for checking and comments & critics.

Anu - Yes we have cats and dogs in the park. Visitors love to feed them Smile
The crow was hard to photograph. 200mm handheld and any rapid movement I made crow was flying away Smile

Squirrel shot is also blurry cause of the same reason, I see many great squirrel shots on the forum but too bad the ones in here are very scared cause of mad children trying to run towards them Smile

About cat shots I usually pay attention to the eyes as I am fond of how photogenic the cats eyes are. But next time I will try to have the cat on the picture fully Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice samples, Tharos! Enjoyed very much ...

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tobias, glad you like them.

Regards,
Emrah