Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vega-12B 90mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Vega-12B 90mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Quiet crap built and optically very good lens. This one cames with Kiev-88 mount.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see pictures taken with the Vega! I have seen some great pictures taken with that lens. On a MF camera, it corresponds to a 56mm, but on the 135 cameras, it becomes a perfect portrait lens!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega is one of my favorites. I have one and it always with me. Its very sharp and produces very snappy colors with great contrast. Mine is build very well. All metal very heavy. The focusing is very easy with it.

Here I posted some images with it.
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=996

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 35mm camera with P6 adapter it becomes 85mm. The worksman that made my adpater told me so. So on my Oly E-500 it becomes 170mm and on my Pentax K100D it 130mm Smile

Because of the crop digital cameras use this parts of the lens which has the best resolution. So no corner softness and vignetting will occur.