Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tracon - Anime and Manga festival
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Tracon - Anime and Manga festival Reply with quote

Zenitar 16 2.8

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

Canon EF 70-200 4L

Canon EF 70-200 4L

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

SMC Takumar 50 1.4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild Tanheis. I remember taking my middle daughter to one of these exhibitions wearing a strange outfit she and a friend had spent days making. It was in LA so you can imagine the freakiness of it all. Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracon - Anime and Manga festival Reply with quote

A great series of shots from a world that is very far away from my one. (But my kids are still too young. Wink)

BTW, this girls looks really beautiful, doesn't she?
tanheis wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is beauitiful work. VERY nice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great captures!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Did you hug her? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots and nicely different

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting series, Tanheis.
I do not like the Manga aesthetics, but anyway your pictures are very illustrative. I went once with my son to one of those shows. Your captions are vívid reflections of what can be seen there. The one I mention was extremely dark, so it was almost impossible to shot without a flashgun.

The 6,7,8 and 10 are my favs.
Congrats, nice reportage.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter went to a manga/anime fancon (in Cannes) while I was in Australia. It looks from these photos like they provide some interesting photographic subjects...

My daughter is reacting against photography, will not use a digital camera even a small one. Her photos have to be taken rapidly, and with a cellphone Rolling Eyes