Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thermae building in Salsomaggiore
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Thermae building in Salsomaggiore Reply with quote

For Bigmango (and everyone interested) here's a photo I took of the old thermal building of my hometown.
I took it in 2004 with the 300D and the kit lens, and alas, the kit lens shows here all its limits Crying or Very sad
I need to remake this photo with the Flek someday.

I have also many photos with details of both outside and inside, too many to embed here, so I will make a gallery and add the link to this thread.

Bigmango I don't know how much you can glimpse from this distant photo but perhaps you can already see some influences of the Thai art and architecture in the design of this building.

As I said, more to follow later.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio

gorgeous picture. I can tell that it has distinctive Thai architecture influences i.e. the columns top of the roof which shaped like pagoda and the facade. Just reconfirms my belief that we are somehow connected, one way or the other. We are all a big family.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Orio

How're things? Anymore to follow?

Bigmango

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right.... sorry, there will be the followup, I just had a very busy week - and weekend!
Very Happy