Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The kiss
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: The kiss Reply with quote

From my first black & white film roll Ilford XP2 (M42, 200mm Cosinon)

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great picture Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing At first sight I didn't notice the sign on top left! Surprised fantastic capture!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stellar capture!

This is REALLY good. My eye immediately went to the people, but then when I looked around this VERY interesting image, I caught the "Kiss" sign. What a GREAT touch!

There is a wonderful repetition of 90 degree angles. Even the foreground lines show the same timbre as the windows! Marvelous!

This is world-class exposure.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deserves wider distribution - great

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all.

Unfortunately the more I watch the picture the more I cry. Why ? Becouse I missed a grat opportunity. Again, why ? Choosing a little different composition wouldhave improved the photo. I think at eliminating the space between the "Kiss" sign and the left border and adding the same distance to the right side. Whis way would, more from the old DDR car (Trabant) would be in the picture and the couple would be placed almost in the midlle of the photo between the windows. The composition would have been much better this way. But now ... Crying or Very sad
Maybe next time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great shot Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the KISS in LEFT TOP corner at a glance .. Smile
then the people Smile

GREAT PHOTO Cosmin -- you play with titles very well ..

P.S. yep the back of the TRABANT can be seen on the right side Smile !

tf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
I noticed the KISS in LEFT TOP corner at a glance .. Smile
then the people Smile

Same here...

Great capture... Superb composition...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:
Thank you all.

Unfortunately the more I watch the picture the more I cry. Why ? Becouse I missed a grat opportunity. Again, why ? Choosing a little different composition wouldhave improved the photo. I think at eliminating the space between the "Kiss" sign and the left border and adding the same distance to the right side. Whis way would, more from the old DDR car (Trabant) would be in the picture and the couple would be placed almost in the midlle of the photo between the windows. The composition would have been much better this way. But now ... Crying or Very sad
Maybe next time.

Now, this is what opens the door to genuine mastership!
You show a wonderful photo, we all are thrilled and still you feel the urge to citisize yourself, to find aspects that could have been better and to improve your art.
Cosmin, I am sure you are on your way to an excellent photographer! Keep on the great work and your name will become famous and not only in our forum!