Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Italian language "satellite" forum is open
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: The Italian language "satellite" forum is open Reply with quote

The satellite forum for Italian language discussions is open:

http://forumit.mflenses.com/

It features the most important sections of this forum (a bit stripped down), and "Il Caffé del Fotografo" (The Photographer's Café) to talk about eveything including how good life is and all those beautiful and socially friendly women et c.

(Will this work as a shameless lure?) Wink

Our only problem is that we're only two people in there! Sad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your sub-forum, Orio!

Let's hope we'll get some members soon...

Carsten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Good luck with your sub-forum, Orio!
Let's hope we'll get some members soon...
Carsten

If everything fails, I will make a members-only subforum where I publish my special kitchen recipes.
Then everybody will want to join! Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha good idea !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, Orio!
Italian cuisine, not bad!!!
But I have to think of something different for the German forum...

Carsten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...You can also try to wake up the guys showing some sexy, gorgeous italian girls ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pescegatto wrote:
...You can also try to wake up the guys showing some sexy, gorgeous italian girls ...

He! That would be not fair Wink

I'm not sure what to think about the different language forums. Although my english is bad I try to participate here and not in some local forum because I like to get impressions and opinions from members from all over the world. Time is limited and I fear that I become lazy when I have the possibility to write in my mother tongue.

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borges wrote:
Pescegatto wrote:

I'm not sure what to think about the different language forums. Although my english is bad I try to participate here and not in some local forum because I like to get impressions and opinions from members from all over the world. Time is limited and I fear that I become lazy when I have the possibility to write in my mother tongue.

Michael

Smile Seems don't need to worry about local forums yet, English is much more popular. Perhaps if Orio will share his receipts it will be change ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borges wrote:
Pescegatto wrote:

Michael

I too have some reservations about different language forums. I am mostly afraid it will divide us and create several weaker forums instead of one strong one. Speaking as an Englishman, I learn so much about life and attitudes etc in other countries when we are all together, although I would be selfish to expect everyone to write in English all the time. I have no problem about people using their own language in this general forum if they wish.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, why is it when I click on the Reply button in this thread, that I get redirected to the Italian forum, which won't accept my membership?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
By the way, why is it when I click on the Reply button in this thread, that I get redirected to the Italian forum, which won't accept my membership?

Ooops, that is technical issue , problem is mine. I try to investigate what happend. Thanks for warning!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Borges wrote:
Pescegatto wrote:

Michael

I too have some reservations about different language forums. I am mostly afraid it will divide us and create several weaker forums instead of one strong one. Speaking as an Englishman, I learn so much about life and attitudes etc in other countries when we are all together, although I would be selfish to expect everyone to write in English all the time. I have no problem about people using their own language in this general forum if they wish.

I guess non native English speaker guys like me love to use English don't need to worry about them. My goal with this site to spread information about old lenses value. I would get more respect for them and safe them if possible to our children, keep them alive much as possible. Local forum from this point of view very important, many people not speak English as well and they can also keep this old beauties alive.

Half year before when I started this job (mflenses.com) local camerashop was full with old unsellable beauties, now hard to find any. This is make me happy from one reason I reach my goal so fast , another part is sad because I need to pay much more money for my hobby Sad