Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Summer and autumn photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Summer and autumn photos Reply with quote

I took these photos in summer and autumn 2007, some of my first photos (or "some of my first 500 photos") from "new" E-300. Before July 2007 I had been using other camera, HP 912. After the purchase of the E-300 I was delighted! Unfortunately, I don't remember all parameters like aperture or exposure time...

Pentacon 135/2.8

Pentacon 135/2.8

Tair-11A 135/2.8

Tair-11A (and too narrow depth of field:) )

Tair-11A

MC Helios 44M-6

MC Helios 44M-6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots. I particularly like 1 & 4.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb shots Hubert, as always.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shake your hand with Laurence another superb photographer! Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #2 and #5 the most, but them all are good pictures. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great series Hubert - I aespecially enjoyed the Tair 11 shots. Your first pictures? I could cry Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superbes Smile

What version of Pentacon 135 do you use ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for nice words, colleagues! Very much nicely to be appreciated! I'm only an amateur, but I love photography... and sometimes I take good photos Wink
Nelson - I used the MC Pentacon Electric 135/2.8 - it was probably the newest version (with MC and six aperture blades). I borrowed this lens from my cousin.
Patrickh - first pictures from E-300. Before I bought E-300, for three years I had been using HP 912. It was good camera, but it had the number of limitations.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful shots, Maxim. My favourite is the last one - I'm wondering what is waiting behind the corner. Fascinating and much depth.

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely! My favs are the the butterfly and the B&W Helios barn.

Great bokeh on the butterfly one - I see Attila has a point when he calls this lens the king of bokeh!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

135mm Pentacon is my favorite lens where sharpness not very important, Christina's Nr.1 favorite for portraits.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder you were delighted with the camera Hubert. Lovely shots. Once again I'm agreeing with Orio, I like the butterfly and the barn best, but they're all lovely images of the countryside. It always looks so quiet and peaceful in your part of the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely for me you that like my photographs.
Orio, Attila - I agree, Pentacon is without doubt the master of bokeh Smile It's very nice lens - lightweight, fast and sharp enough. Only problem is diaphragm with 6 blades (it gives hexagonal OOF highlights above F/4).
Peterqd - I like country landscapes, they're calming me... more photos from vicinity of my village:

Old oak and my cousin; Helios 44M-6

The nice road through forest and ugly poles; Helios 44M-6

In summer 2007 I went to my cousin, 150 km to the north. A few photos from there:

Helios 44M-6

Pentacon 135/2.8

Pentacon 135/2.8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots Hubert and thanks for taking us on that neat tour of your locale. Looks like a fine rural area

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubert I'm blown away by the magnificent oak - your picture makes perfectly clear how big it is! Any chance to see a whole picture of it?
What oak is it? I suppose that in Poland, either Quercus petraea or Quercus robur are the most likely bets.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubert get an old Pentacon 135mm it has 32 blades Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio - both species are very popular in my region. My village is called "Dąbrowa" which means "oak wood". Talking about this oak which you can see in my photo - I have no photos of whole oak, but I'll take some pictures in the future. It's probably Quercus robur - impressive tree! I need a wide-angle lens in order to fit it into the frame (or I'll use my old HP 912) Smile
Attila - 32 blades - it's a fetishism!