Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Starter Set...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have managed to snatch a helios 44-2 attached to a kalimar sr200 for a good price which is the US version of a zenit e I think, so that’s one off of the list, many more to go which means another bag too, as the want list grows, waiting on my adapter from east wave yet.

They really need to put warning stickers on lenses & camera goodies stating
“Warning use of these products can become addicting” Razz

Another lens i'm thinking of getting into is the tamron adaptalls but somewhat confused on the adaptall & adaptall II, i've heard the adaptall first version i guess you would call it had problems & the adaptall II is better, which one would be the better or does it matter, if using the adaptall then on top of that using the m42 adapter i wonder if you would have problems with focus and such, vs. just using an adaptall for the digital.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adaptall-2 lenses are very good, Tamron SP series the best good as Nikkor or other more highly rated brand. Many times going cheaply, I suggest to buy SP lenses only.