Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 1:3.5 f=200mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Soligor 1:3.5 f=200mm Reply with quote

Soligor 1:3.5 f=200mm Nikon mount

Have anyone "played" it?

Any comment about this lens?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, sorry!

I've got a Soligor 3.5/180 which is a decent lens, but not a stellar one, but I do not know the 200mm.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one of these about a year ago for around ?8, M42 mount not Nikon. When it arrived the glass was OK but the diaphragm was stuck wide open. The build quality was disappointing and the test pics weren't impressive, so I passed it on free for spares/repair and ended up buying a Pentacon preset 4/200 instead. I would advise you keep looking.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
The build quality was disappointing and the test pics weren't impressive, so I passed it on free for spares/repair and ended up buying a Pentacon preset 4/200 instead. I would advise you keep looking.

Thanks for your information.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the version with M42 mount and it's sharp wide open.