Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SHOW US YOUR CAMERAS!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice one from the mid-1980s Wink

Stephan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most, but not all, of my cameras.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my MF-Minoltas:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a few different cameras, but the two that I enjoy the most are my Nikomat FTN and Nikon F4
Here is the F4s - a work of art
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure enough, i prefer the "odd" Nikons - the F, the F3 and the F5 Wink
There's also an F4 here, but it feels to heavy and a bit clumsy, especially compared to the Minolta 9000 i was using back then, around 1987.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolta X-700 with Motor Drive and Multi Function Back:

Stephan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentax LX, a most beautiful professional SLR with exchangeable viewfinder, here shown with motor and the Pentax M* 4/300mm ED lens:

Same camera, but "new" F* 4.5/300mm ED lens:

S

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikon FE with Motor drive and AiS Nikkor 2.8/24mm, bought locally in a thrift store for CHF (USD/EUR) 40.--, and a Nikon FE2, bought at a flea market for CHF 30.-- (including the nice yellow camera strap). The Nikkor 2.8/28mm was a gift from a collector from Zurich:

S

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canon F-1 (old) with the FD 2/28mm and FD 2/35mm lenses:
Very nice set, bought from three different (private) sources, for totally about CHF 350.--

And an EF with an early silver nose FD 3.5/135mm - both in a very nice shape.
I found the EF camera in a Zurich camera shop for CHF 40.--; the 135mm probably comes from the waste bin of a local camera shop, but i'm not completely sure about that ...

S

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolta XD-11 - very uncommon here in Switzerland, especially if it's not a camera imported through ebay! This one, along with the corresponding "Rokkor-X" lenses, comes from a Swiss entrepreneur who bought it in the US when he was young: Look at the beautiful camera strap!

The XD-11 of course was sold as the XD-7 in Europe and as XD in Japan.

S

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two not-so-common SLRs from the early 1960s, the Konica FP and the FM (with built-in meter). These cameras have the Konica F bayonet, not the later and larger AR mount! Alpong with the 52mm f1.4 and f1.8 Hexanons mounted on the FM and FP, respectively, there's also the Konica F Hexanon 2.8/35mm (middle) and the extremely rare Konica 1.8/85mm for the (older) Konica F SLR.

The FM including the 1.4/52mm and the 1.8/85mm as well as the 2.8/35mm were found independently in a small rural area in eastern Switzerland. I'm aware of a F Hexanon 3.5/200mm sold in the same area, but i missed it. Possibly all this stuff was related in some way. and maybe there's, somwhere, a Konica F sitting quietly on a shelf, in the same area. Or maybe not: It may have proven unreliable, and replaced by the FM shown here ...