Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider-Kreuznach Radionar 75mm f/2,9 - Kodak Portra 160VC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Schneider-Kreuznach Radionar 75mm f/2,9 - Kodak Portra 160VC Reply with quote

Always with my Franka Solida, always without lenshood to know the limits. Very Happy First at f/5,6, second f/4.

View larger

View larger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And always with a beautiful model, very nice! Cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the second one! Very smooth softness all over and a nice glowing surrounding on the silouette. Smile

Greetings,
bluecove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portra likes your model very well ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, technically speaking it desaturate a lot in contra light, but who cares? The result is cool!

When I've choosen my folding it was a head to head between a Certo, a Solida, and a Bessa. Good to see that whichever camera I'd have bought, it would be the right one!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paperinik wrote:
Well, technically speaking it desaturate a lot in contra light, but who cares? The result is cool!

ahah you're right! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good pictures, out of the ordinary, and creative!

In the first one, I think the whole figure (with feet) would have worked better though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Thanks.
I think too make it with the whole figure would be great. Hey, maybe next summer. Laughing