Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Scheneider-Kreuznach Xenon 50mm f1.9 Exakta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Scheneider-Kreuznach Xenon 50mm f1.9 Exakta Reply with quote

This lens is my most expensive 50mm f1.9 lens value around $250.
Sharp lens and viewfinder is so bright with this lens I love it pretty much.

full sizes images are here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Nice on. Looks a very good lens. Its mounted on a Olympus ? As I know the exakta mount is almost (few milimeters) exactly like the EOS mount (same registered distance).
Thank you and congratulations for your jewel.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, mounted on Olympus. After long time hunting I found a perfect Exakta to Olympus adapter for reasonable price. Now I found the best lens on digital body this external shutter button lenses !!! Why ? They are always wide open except if I push this external shutter button. So no ass of pain anymore , set the right aperture for light meter and open for focusing etc. This is much more convince than other lenses, so I am really happy and I will hunting down more Exakta lenses Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results sure look excellent!!
Surely worth to get exakta lenses you who can mount them on digital. There's a lot of great glass on Exakta mount.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just seek Ebay right now I not found many Sad, but I guess they will come and I have already at least 20-30 lens with exakta mount Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I just seek Ebay right now I not found many Sad, but I guess they will come and I have already at least 20-30 lens with exakta mount Smile

It depends on the day, I remember when I was looking for a Flek 2.4/35 there was a week or more when I only could find Exakta mount copies.
Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha