Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung ES28 review
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Samsung ES28 review Reply with quote

This was one of the lower priced camera in supermarket 75 USD. I bought to my daughter as a travel and 'drop' camera if she drop it down like previous Sony compact it will be not big loss...

Camera is surprisingly good it is featuring many manual settings , small , it has 5x optical zoom , fast startup ISO 80! etc.

Click on each picture to get higher resolution , finger print of compact camera visible in high resolution pictures right, but who will be see them in high resolution ?! These pictures usually watched on 1280 or 1600px wide screens at least in my country. So I am very happy about this little gem.
All pictures was -0.7 under expose to get better clouds and post processing to put some light fix contrast and sharpen if need. Overall I like very much it's result.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn good little camera i'd say!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive - I wil get one!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really remarkable for a compact.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, did you buy the pink one? How can we take these pictures seriously... Laughing

I would say this camera cooks the Canon A1200, very nice results!

yes!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Attila, did you buy the pink one? How can we take these pictures seriously... Laughing

I would say this camera cooks the Canon A1200, very nice results!

Laughing Laughing No I left them in store I bought black Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many good compact cameras but this is really impressive for such a cheap one!
Congrats!

Some years ago I also had a cheap compact Samsung and was pretty happy with it, but after a few months it was broken without any visible reason.

Camera isn't on Chip.de list, so it's maybe to be not longer in production (they are testing almost every serious digicam and they are removing them from the list when the camera when a sucessor is on the market and the camera is not longer in production)
That might explain the bargain price.
http://www.chip.de/bestenlisten/Bestenliste-Digitalkameras--index/detail/id/996/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quiet probably not on sale anymore, I bought it in a supermarket clearing sale.