Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

River Danube - Samsung NX100 - Samsung 20-50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: River Danube - Samsung NX100 - Samsung 20-50mm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones, seems to work well that camera + lens combination!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good image quality. I remember seeing those factories from the boat.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favorite tool this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you got a new camera now. How do you like it compared with the NEX?
Great images. DR seems to be very impressive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:

I like same or even better. Kit lens 20-50 way better than any other AF lens what I seen, good in term of color and sharpness than any top old wide lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

I like same or even better. Kit lens 20-50 way better than any other AF lens what I seen, good in term of color and sharpness than any top old wide lens.

Your kit lens is better than your best MF WA from any manufacturer? Shocked Shocked The Panasonic G1 kit lens is suppose to be one of the best? As for me, My old Olympus kit lens was superb. The second copy was way better than the first.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no difference if I make a photo with 20-50 and Flektogon or yashica 21 ML or Olympus OM 21mm in term of sharpness, details , colors and way better than Olympus E-1 (last lens) or Nikon D50 kit lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. So would you consider your G1 redundant now than you have the NEX and NX bodies?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Thanks Attila. So would you consider your G1 redundant now than you have the NEX and NX bodies?

G1 is fine tele , macro and light tent subject shooter, but 2x crop kill all wide scenes, high ISO is weak as well.

NEX and NX has no EV finder difficult to use them with longer tele lenses especially on strong light.

NEX is near perfect camera , high ISO, enough wide, very clear video, but NO EV

NX100 did come to feed my curiosity, I could buy it on low price.

NX series have EV finder, HIGH ISO , video not reach NEX level.

In my current setup G1 or/and NEX manual lens platform , NX 100 either manual or AF to record same scene what I did with manual lens. Many manual lens are low quality inexpensive ones what I try and if scene is beautiful good to record it same time with an quality lens without replacement. In shortly this is reason why I have three of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

G1 is fine tele , macro and light tent subject shooter, but 2x crop kill all wide scenes, high ISO is weak as well.

NEX and NX has no EV finder difficult to use them with longer tele lenses especially on strong light.

NEX is near perfect camera , high ISO, enough wide, very clear video, but NO EV

NX100 did come to feed my curiosity, I could buy it on low price.

NX series have EV finder, HIGH ISO , video not reach NEX level.

In my current setup G1 or/and NEX manual lens platform , NX 100 either manual or AF to record same scene what I did with manual lens. Many manual lens are low quality inexpensive ones what I try and if scene is beautiful good to record it same time with an quality lens without replacement. In shortly this is reason why I have three of them.

Thanks Attila.

I am kind of think about a change from the G1. Well, I might wait a little longer. The value of the G1 seems to have dropped a lot now. I still lust after that wide DR fuji sensor even though the camera sensor technology is very old now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A used NEX, NX body is inexpensive now, I recommend to take one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
A used NEX, NX body is inexpensive now, I recommend to take one of them.

Seeing your results, I plainly agree.
These pictures are rendering great !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsung made great job really, lenses are very good and very affordable. I like camera too very much. I can't imagine better street camera now than NX cameras or Sony NEX and I don't wish to shoot at all with DSLR again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just took advantage of low prices to buy a Samsung EX1, because it is a compact using a 1.7" sensor and a great f1.8 schneider kreuznach lens.

I hesitated to get a NX100 or Nex-3 but I didn't want to use them more than my 5D MkII Confused
Here, a very good quality compact camera, shooting raw and having a fast lens, will second the 5D² and only second it.
First impressions are very good. But I am always trying to look through the visor... wich doesn't exist. Wink
If I enjoy this compact very much, I'll surely buy an optical viewfinder.
There is a Samsung 24° one as accessory.
I was wondering wether old optical viewfinders should work, as they mounted on the flash hotshoe. Do you know low prices good ones ?

Cheers