Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our course - goodbye party
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Our course - goodbye party Reply with quote

These shots I did at the weekend in the goodbye party. The people have joined in the part-time MBA course and there was the last opportunity to drink, to chat and to flirt Smile. I love these persons! Very friendly and humorous! The amazing SMC Takumar 50/1.4 did good job.
1#

2#

3#

4#

5#

6#

7#

Last edited by iha on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics. Taku is great in low light. Its sharp and produces excelent images with great contrast and nice bokeh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am officially in love with the young lady of picture # 6 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

(better not to show this to my fiancée) Shocked

Sorry - back to the pictures! Great captures. I think that B&W is an excellent choice and I would consider to do all the series as such.
My favourite is # 3 - GREAT image! perfect in everything, especially the fact that there is motion blur in the hands to suggest the movement, but the heads are perfectly focused. And the expression of the young lady with dark hair is worth a thousand images, just as THE POET would have said. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments!
The Takumar lens is very reliable. See the portrait shots in low light, most of them was taken in f2!
Orio: She is the one from our favourite glamour girl-band Smile
8#

Some pictures are in original lighting-conditon. I did not edit into B-W because the colors are amazing themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iha wrote:

Orio: She is the one from our favourite glamour girl-band Smile

I don't know why but I suspect that they would be a favorite band even if they played pot lids Wink

I assume it's officially a mistake the fact that you focused on her thighs leaving the rest blurred. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile You are not right, man! I did some shots with the same posing. The focus points were different, and this shot was more impressing.
More...
9# She is the glamour girl, too Smile

10#

11#

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I hear music and laughter.I also smell wine. Great stuff. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmango wrote:
I think I hear music and laughter.I also smell wine. Great stuff. Thanks

Thanks for comments!
p.s: I think wine is better to drink not to smell Smile In our course there are some wineries Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, Iha. They are showing much of the atmosphere of this evening. I like this kind of photography very much.

Michael