Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oh my... I have just bought another lens.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Oh my... I have just bought another lens. Reply with quote

Sometimes, I see a lens that I have always wanted to have and it is at least affordable, so I buy it. (Nikkor 1.8/85)

Sometimes, I see a lens that looks really interesting and the price is fair, so I buy it. (Tamron 2.5/24)

And this now happened again. (That's the third lens for this week! Gosh!)

I've bought a (as the seller says almost mint) Yashica ML 2.8/28 for € 30,- incl. shipping.
Based on your experiences and the pictures I have seen here, this sounded to me like a good offer. Well, it's too late anyway, I have bought it... Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! 30 Euros is a very nice buy for a lens of that quality.

The ML 2.8/28 will become one of the best lenses in your roster, if not even the best one, or near the best one.

-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
The ML 2.8/28 will become one of the best lenses in your roster, if not even the best one, or near the best one.

Hey, that sounds good! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Orio, this lens one of the best in this focal length. Same level than Nikon best ones.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice buy.
you can find mtf for yashica here
http://www.geocities.com/ilprode/Test.htm
I wait to see how it compare to your other lens.