Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 80-200mm f4.5 Pano
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 80-200mm f4.5 Pano Reply with quote

My first pano post here! Wink

Nikkor 80-200/4.5 (late version) on the Panny G1. Hand held shots at f11, stitched using MS ICE.
Dromore Nature Reserve
http://www.clare.ie/attractions/view/nature_amp_wildlife_attractions-21/dromore_woods-606.html

The original stitching was twice this size in length, but my PC could not cope with the process after importing it into LR3.6, so I gave up and used half the pano size instead. Sad

More shots to follow later...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the rest of the photos:
I think I missed the focus in some of the shots!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had some gorgeous light to work with there, great stuff. The black and white shots work well, particularly the ruins.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Graham. Yes, it was a lovely crisp and clear day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks very well done for a first pano attempt, congratulations.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
It looks very well done for a first pano attempt, congratulations.

Thanks Orio. It was dead easy really. I took a sequence of shots and then MS ICE took care of everything. The pano SW is extremely easy to use, but with little to no manual control over it. I then imported the TIFF file into LR3.6 to enhance the image further. Exported as JPEG for presentation.