Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New lens :) Super Takumar 1.9/85
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: New lens :) Super Takumar 1.9/85 Reply with quote

I have been looking to buy 85mm length lens for 1 years now, finally I have it today Smile I am excited for this lens!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb lens, you seems got a mint copy ! Hard to take out a such a beautiful lens! congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Superb lens, you seems got a mint copy ! Hard to take out a such a beautiful lens! congrats!

It is true Attila, I couldn't believe my eyes when saw this lens. In my hands it look even more beautiful Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darosk wrote:
Attila wrote:

It is true Attila, I couldn't believe my eyes when saw this lens. In my hands it look even more beautiful Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Time to hunt down a well used copy for every day shoots Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
darosk wrote:
Attila wrote:

Laughing Laughing Time to hunt down a well used copy for every day shoots Wink

Embarassed Don't give me bad ideas my wallet already thin from spending on camera equipment Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Even the case seems to be not used, so I think the lens was bought and put in a drawer for 40 years Smile

Hopefully it's a sharp lens, as sometimes I'm wary of too minty lenses. Well used examples were loved by their former owners, minty ones are duds. Or so to speak Smile Although I'm sure your lens was once bought and then completely forgotten. Congrats again! Cool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Congrats! Even the case seems to be not used, so I think the lens was bought and put in a drawer for 40 years Smile

Hopefully it's a sharp lens, as sometimes I'm wary of too minty lenses. Well used examples were loved by their former owners, minty ones are duds. Or so to speak Smile Although I'm sure your lens was once bought and then completely forgotten. Congrats again! Cool

Thank you Very Happy

Hmm yeah, I am hoping I can shot with this lens during this weekend. I will post the example photo when I can Smile