Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Pentax 6x7 kit is going up............
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: My Pentax 6x7 kit is going up............ Reply with quote

...on thursday.
Any takers have until then.
Everything fully functional and optical performance of lenses is PRIMO
The body is in excellent condition and completely light tight.
There is one small bit of leatherette missing. Look above the film door LH on the picture of the shutter.
The Meter prism was new this spring and works perfectly.
Normal lens is 2.4/105 and is excellent. There are a couple "brassing" areas as pictured.
The 3.5/55 is my favorite 67 lens as it is about a 25/28 equivalent compared to 35mm.
This lens shows a lot of wear and has some paint on the barrel. Also the front element has a couple small blems but no effect to IQ.
I made a high contrast pic to try and show these blems.
This lens I bought from KEH as a bargain and the quality of images on the big 6x7 frame is so impressive.
I was able to find the original hood (big bonus). The hood is bayonet mount and a bit of a tight and harsh fit.
Since I first put it on the lens I only removed it for this photo.
MF members with good tenure here will receive a big bonus. A set of Pentax original extension tubes.
Macro with either lens and the huge 67 size frame is beyond spectacular.

$800 for all plus shipping.

look here on the left side of the focus screen to see the missing leatherette small issue no more

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... a dream set for an excellent price!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh! The temptation is strong... but until I won't get some fresh money I need to stop buying stuff.

The price is really attractive though, and the 6x7 format is excellent. I know that many fashion photographers use this camera for its reliability and practical usability (liek an oversized SLR).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, dream gears on excellent price!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope one of our members will take it.
I forgot to mention that this is the Mirror Lock Up body which is a big advantage.
Also I would seperate for anyone who requests. I did price it very reasonably to encourage the kit stays together.

I feel terrible because I love this kit and the lenses are superb copies. Alas I have not used the camera since March Embarassed and have no plans to do big landscapes for some time.
I have RF addiction.
Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringing this back up.
I never did sell it here before and decided to keep it rather than ebay.
Well, here we are again. I need to let it go as well as others. Crying or Very sad

Nice price already. Bring proposals for trade etc..............
I'm ears for LTM and M mount lenses.

~A

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serious lust here... unfortunately I'm strapped for cash as well, that kit would be precisely what I want in a camera - 6x7 + wide angle. *sigh*

Last year, I would have sold... 20 shares of stock... now... it would be 250 shares Sad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel you Sad
I don't even open the statements anymore.

Dreading taking my gear to ebay.
Hopefully someone has a windfall to re-distribute.
Some trades are interesting as well so please bring them. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very last bump here then to Ebay Rolling Eyes