Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my OM 50/1.8 and vivitar 135/2.8 OM mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: my OM 50/1.8 and vivitar 135/2.8 OM mount Reply with quote

hi,
i'm new here, i'm from indonesia. sorry if my english bad.. hehehehehe

just sharing my shot with my olympus OM 50/1.8 and my new vivitar 135/2.8 OM mount in my olympus E300 DSLR

i shot these with 50/1.8 @f1.8

and shot with my vivitar 135/2.8 @f2.8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Baloma, thanks for joining and welcome to the group!

I like your photo efforts here. My favorites for composition and technique are #3 and #4

Although I admit to have a sweet spot for the subject of #5 Wink Embarassed Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, welcome here. It's good to have many different backgrounds here - that makes this forum very interesting. Thanks for joining us.

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for joining us! I have also bad English, but who care important think to build a community and share experiences with manual focus lenses. Hopefully we able to save them for our children. You made nice shoots! You have many beautiful woman nice place for portrait photography !

I have a question about your 135mm 2.8 Olympus OM lens. I got a copy from this lens and I can't set to f2.8 if focus distance is less than 3 meter. Is this right behavior ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 is my favorite.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind about the English, let your pictures do the talking, they say far more than language can communicate anyway Number 3, 4 and number 5 (predictably!) for me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

I have a question about your 135mm 2.8 Olympus OM lens. I got a copy from this lens and I can't set to f2.8 if focus distance is less than 3 meter. Is this right behavior ?

my 135/2.8 not a olympus lens but vivitar with OM mount...
and minimum focus distance is about 1.5 meter