Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My first Voigtlander!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: My first Voigtlander! Reply with quote

Won on ebay today for $82.50, including postage:

These are now my pics, since it arrived today! (June 6, 2007)

Bill

Last edited by Katastrofo on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Bill, everytimr you buy a camera, you get an older one. If you go on like this your next purchase will be the Niepce's prototype! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill

Glad you got the Voightlander, great price. I don't know if you've shot folders before but man are they fun. I have several and do use them from time to time. Here's a star trail shot I took using a Balda Super Pontura III (1938ish) 6x9, Tri-X, one hour exposure at F3.2. I would have done a longer exposure but my part of Texas has fairly light polluted skies.

Here was the setup at the time:

PS. Note the little sister Holga in the background.

Cheers

Jules

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules, that's a cool setup and I luv the photo! I haven't yet got the first
folder, the Agfa Isolette 4.5 up and running, but will, soon. I'm down
to replacing the lightseals and according to Jon Goodman, the foam
works fine. The Faht-lender (I think is how the Germans pronounce it)
will hopefully arrive sometime this week. Thanks for sharing these photos! Smile

Orio, my next cam will be a pinhole box camera from the early 1800s! Laughing Not.

Bill