Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My first hour with Nex-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like this, I guess: Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, as long as it will not require glueing anything on the camera, it'll be worth a try.
This one seems to be attached to the tripod screwhole by a frame holder, isn't it?
Might help when sun in the back. But sort of goes against the pocketable camera concept.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pics Orio. You use classic lenses and always get the best out of them.

Have you or would you use a really cheap camera - e.g a disposable, and show us what you can get out of them?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Lovely pics Orio. You use classic lenses and always get the best out of them.
Have you or would you use a really cheap camera - e.g a disposable, and show us what you can get out of them?

Thanks a lot Philslizzy for the kind words Smile I don't have really cheap digital cameras, and my cell phone is a "dumbphone" Laughing
it takes such really ugly pictures beyond repair, that I never use it. Laughing
But I have used cheap film a lot, make a search for "Ferrania" in the galleries you will see many examples from me Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking at these and going 'well, he shot in RAW, that's why these are so much better than mine'. Laughing Definitely will be trying this
little black lens again in RAW format. Now if I had your interesting architecture... Smile Handheld, just looking at the LCD? Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
I'm looking at these and going 'well, he shot in RAW, that's why these are so much better than mine'. Laughing Definitely will be trying this
little black lens again in RAW format. Now if I had your interesting architecture... Smile Handheld, just looking at the LCD? Wow.

Bill, I fixed perspective alignment in Lightroom - a robot only could have done it free hand Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Thanks, as long as it will not require glueing anything on the camera, it'll be worth a try.
This one seems to be attached to the tripod screwhole by a frame holder, isn't it?
Might help when sun in the back. But sort of goes against the pocketable camera concept.

Yes, it's attached to the tripod mount and the corecct distance to the screen is adjusted by a screw underneath.
That looks like a clever solution.