Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Mouse Reply with quote

Thes b*st*rds are eating the chicken food.

but they look so cute!

F 100/2.8 macro +1.4 tc.

Guido

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they really are nice looking animals, I am very familiar with them because my father's house is quite near the countryside so I saw a lot of them when I was living there. And I know they are very fast and unpredictably moving animals, so I can appreciate that your capture is really a good and difficult one, because it's really difficult to catch the right moment with these animals to get such a good shot!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great capture ! How can you did it ? They are not wait for people as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shot, excellent work Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its done with a trick.

A wooden box 60*60*60 cm not top and no front. In de top and the from i put some glas made the interior look like an old barn with dirth and straw. Used old bricks for the background. Then I put a foto umbrella with a flash on top. me with camera, tripod in front of the box. To avoid reflexion i covered myself and arround the box with black plastic. This way you save money for the sauna also.

The light was pretty hard even with an umbrella so I stopped down abit. It also gives this old barn look (dark with sun peeping true the roof).

Then waiting and shoot lots off pics and select only a few.

Guido

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jigt wrote:
No its done with a trick.
A wooden box 60*60*60 cm not top and no front. In de top and the from i put some glas made the interior look like an old barn with dirth and straw. Used old bricks for the background. Then I put a foto umbrella with a flash on top. me with camera, tripod in front of the box. To avoid reflexion i covered myself and arround the box with black plastic. This way you save money for the sauna also.
The light was pretty hard even with an umbrella so I stopped down abit. It also gives this old barn look (dark with sun peeping true the roof).
Then waiting and shoot lots off pics and select only a few.
Guido

Well, let me tell you, this is really brilliant!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jigt wrote:
This way you save money for the sauna

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Excellent! Did you take a shot of yourself dressed in the black plastic?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very smart! Thank you for sharing !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dressed in the black plastic?
not dressed in it but the plastic is attached to the box and I trow it over me and my tripod. Like the ancient photographers with plate camera's.

Guido

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Mouse Reply with quote

Jigt wrote:
Thes b*st*rds are eating the chicken food.

but they look so cute!

F 100/2.8 macro +1.4 tc.

Guido

They don't are bastards. Currently I keep 20 of them as house-pets, and yes they looking very cute Very Happy

Guido too Wink