Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Miscellaneous EOS 50D photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Miscellaneous EOS 50D photos Reply with quote

sample snaps taken with different lenses.

Planar 2/100: (very very hazy valley):

Vario-Sonnar 35-70:

Vario-Sonnar 35-70:

Vario-Sonnar 35-70:

Planar 2/100:

Planar 2/100:

Vario-Sonnar 35-70:

Meyer Primagon 4.5/35:

Meyer Primagon 4.5/35:

Meyer Primagon 4.5/35:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Cow! These are all so magnificent, I wouldn't want to start giving all the superlatives, or this would become a three page treatise on all that seems good about these shots! Shocked

Let me say this:

The Primagon 35 is an absolute gem with this camera setup.
The Planar 100 -- I'm almost speechless.

Larry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:

The Planar 100 -- I'm almost speechless.
Larry

I know what you mean Smile
In spite of horrible weather for photographs and of the flattened perspective, in the valley shot you are able to perceive the changes in the inclination of the terrain
as actual depth - and another thing, you seem to go distant but the detail seems always to be there...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! that's great! I hope you are happy now
the Meyer made also a nice job!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm happy Smile
About the Primagon, I forgot home the lens hood so I had to fight all time with the flare - it is a lens that always needs a hood (and sometimes is not enough). In the focused area however it is nicely clear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, these are truly very nice pictures.
OK, my friend, now you have a 5D, a 50D a whole bunch of fantastic lenses* and a lot of talent. What else is there to strive for? Wink

*I just had a look at your updated lens list ... absolutely amazing!!!
(And you even do not list all the lenses you have!)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Orio, these are truly very nice pictures.
OK, my friend, now you have a 5D, a 50D a whole bunch of fantastic lenses* and a lot of talent. What else is there to strive for? Wink

Better photos Smile Rolling Eyes

I took a good series today with the 5D and Flek 2.8/20 - I am working on selecting them, I'll post shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten wrote: OK, my friend, now you have a 5D, a 50D a whole bunch of fantastic lenses* and a lot of talent. What else is there to strive for?

How about striving for more film images with the "camera scanner with the Industar or the Rodagon? That would keep a person challenged for a while!

Orio, I did say to myself: "Look at the DETAIL, even in the distance!"

Also...there's something about the door shot that speaks to me. It's at once intimate, nicely composed, and RICH. It's truly a gallery shot.

Larry