Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFL members on ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voytek, I now have two items just listed on ebay:

Vivitar Series 1 (Kiron) 70-210mm f/3.5 Macro, Nikon AI
Click here to see on Ebay

Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
Click here to see on Ebay

The shipping calculator only gave me two postage options, but I will ship either lens to any MFlens member worldwide, at cost.

Edited to fix the Vivitar link

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Exakta 1000RTL + 2 lenses Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm selling this:

Exakta 1000RTL with TTL meter head, but I don't know if the meter still works. I can't find a correct battery.

The lenses are the following:
- Meyer Optik Görlitz Oreston 50mm f1.8 SN: 5365278

Good condition, I recently took pictures with it and everything's just fine!
I can post them if you want.

- Meyer Optik Görlitz Orestor 135mm f2.8 SN: 576919
There is a bit dust inside this one (rear element). But overall condition is good. Those who want detailed pictures, please notify.

I will first see if people are interested here and I'll put it on ebay
in a week or two. You can make propositions.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: MFL members on ebay Reply with quote

voytek wrote:

6. Chris MFL ChrisLilley ebay nick nantonos rating 65/100% France nantonos items for sale

I really don't understand ebay. Click on the link - i have nothing for sale! Edit the link to say ebay.co.uk or ebay.fr - yes, i have two items.

Search on ebay.com for zoom-nikkor 24-120mm - terms which appear in my listing title - and you don't see my item. Change the search in advanced search to search worldwide - still nothing.

Looks like listing on ebay.fr was a big mistake. Next time I will need to list on ebay.co.uk or ebay.com (and deal with the shipping calculator hassles). Sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and on my.ebay.com, there are my two items. i go to edit them. I see an option "international site visibility" (this is not listed on ebay.fr asd an option). i try to select this.

Code:
    Item #290347256244 - Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED ...

* [b]This feature cannot be used with this item because this item was listed on a different site.[/b]

Item #290347311365 - Vivitar Series 1 (Kiron) 70-210mm f/3.5 Macro, Nikon AI

* [b]Item cannot be processed due to a system error.[/b]

Please do one of the following:

* To edit different listings, click the Back button.

grumble, moan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Exakta 1000RTL + 2 lenses Reply with quote

ezechiel wrote:
Hello,

I'm selling this:

Exakta 1000RTL with TTL meter head, but I don't know if the meter still works. I can't find a correct battery.

The lenses are the following:
- Meyer Optik Görlitz Oreston 50mm f1.8 SN: 5365278

Good condition, I recently took pictures with it and everything's just fine!
I can post them if you want.

- Meyer Optik Görlitz Orestor 135mm f2.8 SN: 576919
There is a bit dust inside this one (rear element). But overall condition is good. Those who want detailed pictures, please notify.

I will first see if people are interested here and I'll put it on ebay
in a week or two. You can make propositions.

This tread is only about selling on ebay, if you don't have any items to sell on ebay please post those items you want to sell as a separate tread in marketplace, not here. You didn't show what is your ebay nick. After you post your items to sell -delete your post here. Thank you

Chris, I changed the link, your item are visible now. My guess is that you are selling to Europe only - this way your items are not visible everywhere else.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voytek wrote:
I already made first update to The List - first post in this topic. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to write. I can't format the list nicely.

Now I can write my public "Thank you" to Andy, who sold me on ebay beautiful Tomioka Macro lens. The service which Andy provided for me as an ebay seller was outstanding. He made me also "addicted" to this forum.

Let me also commend Andy - he is a good man, indeed, and has gifted me with some nice items. I am dumbfounded at that man's generosity. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
voytek wrote:
I already made first update to The List - first post in this topic. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to write. I can't format the list nicely.

Now I can write my public "Thank you" to Andy, who sold me on ebay beautiful Tomioka Macro lens. The service which Andy provided for me as an ebay seller was outstanding. He made me also "addicted" to this forum.

Let me also commend Andy - he is a good man, indeed, and has gifted me with some nice items. I am dumbfounded at that man's generosity. Very Happy

+1 Andy help me a lot continuously and Larry too Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me, currently "Reggiescabin" since '05 when we changed our user ID's after merging our accounts (wife and I) Originally "Monoblock" members since November 1998 (12 years) 247 100%.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus at Ebay

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, is there a reason, why only Ebay-com auctions appear when clicking on that link?

greetings
klaus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend asked me to sell a few items (film Canon EOS, accessories, bags ) :
http://shop.befr.ebay.be/jiffi67/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apfelshiftw @ ibay, that’s me Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by voytek on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added myself to the list. Hope you don't mind! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by voytek on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivanlee1979 47/100% - Brazil

member since Dec/07

I'm a great buyer Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'm on this list. May as well get on it:

Michael, MFL nick cooltouch, eBay nick eclecticizer, 328/100%, eBay member since 12/25/1997.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows this guy: stecki72 ? Maybe a forum member? Awesome photos though a bit surreal. Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris, ebay nick greatuncleromania, 246/100.

I only seem to buy stuff.... Sad

K.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

womble wrote:
Kris, ebay nick greatuncleromania, 246/100.

I only seem to buy stuff.... Sad

K.

It will be change soon Wink buy and sell naturally when you addicted by MF lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just won an auction for a Auto Chinon 28mm 2.8 from the ebay user jenstarct that seems to be the MF user themoleman342.
I'll pay it now and hope to enjoy it soon!
EDIT: I'll wait for this other bid: http://cgi.ebay.es/MINT-Auto-Chinon-2-8-135mm-f2-8-135-m42-screw-pentax_W0QQitemZ270513221823QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCamera_Lenses?hash=item3efbd830bf#ht_614wt_1167
Very Happy
My ebay id is pauvaliente
Just 9 votes .... Very Happy All of them buyer ...
Very Happy nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup that's me. I'll get it out first thing Monday morning. I know you'll enjoy. It really is a great lens and well regarded in this forum. I was just cleaning out some of my lenses that I wasn't using any longer, and all together I've topped over $1000. I guess collecting wasn't too big of a loss...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Yup that's me. I'll get it out first thing Monday morning. I know you'll enjoy. It really is a great lens and well regarded in this forum. I was just cleaning out some of my lenses that I wasn't using any longer, and all together I've topped over $1000. I guess collecting wasn't too big of a loss...

I can see you are selling lots of them! Sure it feels kind of sad for you, I can't imagine arriving the day for me to sell some of my oldies ... Surprised
Don't worry, will be in good hands ... Very Happy
It seems that you will have to send a package of two lenses ... Razz
I'm willing to try this 135!!! I just had the chance this christmas to buy a pentacon 2.8 135 in a little store but someone did buy it 2 minutes before ... aaarrghh!!
Have you compared the pentacon with the auto chinon?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I figured having 76 lenses at the age of 22 was a little ridiculous so I decided to clean-house and only hold onto the german and russian/soviet beauties that I use most often. I've never had the chance to use a pentacon so I can't speak to the comparison, sorry. The chinon only got a few rolls practice with me but the results were very nice.

~Marc