Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Luckey Lucy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Luckey Lucy Reply with quote

The newcommer in our pack Lucy.

Guido

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pic Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, you chose the DOF very well!

nice one Guido!

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ooh Lucy, God have mercy, I've got to stop thinking about that"

Sorry, I had to quote James Taylor on this one!

Beautiful Lucy !! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo, razor sharp, Guido. What lens did you use?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx all for the nice words. Like the picture because of the sharpness and lucy's expression, this last takes training or luck (I had a bit of both).

I'm not 100% happy with the picture, my Russells are very dificult to picture. Specially in sunlight the contrast is far to much for a digital sensor.
If you take a close look the white is a bit to white and the right eye is to dark to be good.

The lens I used is an old AF lens. In fact All my lenses are from the old Pentax F series, the first AF lenses. They have good things from both worlds. Solid build, nice bokeh, sharpness, colour rendering and AF.
The AF from F series is rather quick. Not from this one because its a macro. The lens has a focus limmiter and that should speed things up but I rarely use it.

Here is a link for the lens http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/lenses/primes/short-tele/F100f2.8-Macro.html

Guido