Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konishiroku Semi Pearl 6x4,5 folder Konica Centuria 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Konishiroku Semi Pearl 6x4,5 folder Konica Centuria 100 Reply with quote

Pre-war camera !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Wow these are really nice.....pre war camera! Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results (as always!).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I was happy really when I did see this excellent result, this first roll with camera and Konica Centuria film was also new to me. I like both pretty much Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images Attila!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing about the pictures says pre-war. Nice work Attila.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great optical quality!
I am curious about the statue, it is obviously Victory (if military) or Glory (if artist) wearing the head of the person with a palm, but I could not find info by googling the part of the name that is visible.
Really quite unusual composition with the victory rising on the pedestal... my guess the meaning is something like the honour comes from the people (from below)... but really wild guess...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is Gárbor Szarvas and he was a linguist he did help a lot to hide Hun-Hungarian relationship.