Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Ektar 25 from 1989.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Kodak Ektar 25 from 1989. Reply with quote

Shot with the PraktiSigma back in August 1989 with Ektar 25. These are guano covered sea cliffs on the May Isle in the middle of the Firth of Forth. The cliffs are extremely unsafe so this was as close to the edge as I was prepared to go as 200 foot 'chuteless base jumping isn't part of my repertoire...

Last edited by bob955i on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... great photo!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another real beauty Very Happy You were one very prolific photographer back then Cool

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo indeed!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tight grain with beautiful colors, I can see why you liked the Ektar 25!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shot and example of that fine film. Being that close to the edge is making me feel queezy though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys. Smile

@ Bill: Ektar 25 was just sublime when developed properly. The first emulsions, which this is part of, were very fussy about dev and 1 hour labs were most definitely out if you didn't want it looking like ISO400. Kodak later changed the emulsion for more compatibility and less fussiness.