Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kevin cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Kevin cameras Reply with quote

There's been a bit of talk about this seller recently....he definitely has quality products....but, looking through his site today I noticed he has over thirty Pentax M42 85mm lens displayed with photographs...this is the same fellow who refused to send me images of a 15mm lens he had for sale!!...Very strange.
Cheers, Pickles.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG .. it starts again. Shocked

See the discussion in the Dive Bar. Smile
EDIT: contact Attila for access

Last edited by kansalliskala on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin cameras Reply with quote

pickles wrote:
There's been a bit of talk about this seller recently....he definitely has quality products....but, looking through his site today I noticed he has over thirty Pentax M42 85mm lens displayed with photographs...this is the same fellow who refused to send me images of a 15mm lens he had for sale!!...Very strange.
Cheers, Pickles.

That's strange; I thought every single one of his listings included a link to very detailed photographs of the item. I'd probably never buy anything from him because of his asking price, but not revealing detailed photographs of his items is one thing I'd never expect from him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin cameras Reply with quote

pickles wrote:
he has over thirty Pentax M42 85mm lens

Laughing
no comment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin cameras Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
pickles wrote:
Cheers, Pickles.

That's strange; I thought every single one of his listings included a link to very detailed photographs of the item. I'd probably never buy anything from him because of his asking price, but not revealing detailed photographs of his items is one thing I'd never expect from him.

Have a look at the M42 Pentax screwmount 15mm.....very expensive, & no image, nor would he send me one upon request!!!?
I'm still interested though.....unless of course someone has an aspheric version in better condition!
Cheers, Pickles.